Wednesday 15 May 2013

Evaluation

Unit 66 Evaluation

During this part of the course I found it extremely difficult to acknowledge and acquire new skills in light wave modeller. I have only seen a minimum and experienced a little part of modelling in Cinema 4D, however using light wave was very hard. I found it hard to concentrate and focus producing the work and I was drained of my energy staring at a computer screen for hours.
Although this unit of the course was difficult I am proudly relieved of the effort I have entered in this unit. 3D Modelling is a huge part in the Games design industry and I am quite happy that this part of the project is completed. I believe I am ready to do Unit 68 Environments as I have learned to model and cannot wait to design a city.

No comments:

Post a Comment